October is Co-op Month and a time to recognize the accomplishments and contributions of member-owned companies across America. As a co-op, Mid Century doesn’t have to answer to faraway shareholders. Instead, we focus on meeting the needs of our local members and building connections within our communities.
To celebrate Co-op Month and show our appreciation to our members, we will hold a drawing for a $50 bill credit each day, Monday through Friday, during the month of October.
Members are automatically entered and winners will be posted here daily and on the Mid Century Communications Facebook page.
Watch for other miscellaneous contest announcements throughout the month here and Mid Century Communications Facebook Page!
Good luck to everyone and thank you for your loyalty to Mid Century Telephone Cooperative.
Weekday Drawing Winners - Congratulations
- October 3, 2022 Brittanie Reneau
- October 4, 2022 The Oaks Community Church
- October 5, 2022 Tom Foley
- October 6, 2022 Ronald Beebe
- October 7, 2022 David Willis
- October 10, 2022 Don Udstuen
- October 11, 2022 David Watson
- October 12, 2022 Don Bohanan Jr.
- October 13, 2022 Keith Sand
- October 14, 2022 Daniel Dennison
- October 17, 2022 Weston Wrage
- October 18, 2022 Justin Danner
- October 19, 2022 Bishop Hill Fire Station
- October 20, 2022 Richard Kosowski
- October 21, 2022 John Mills
- October 24, 2022 Duane Daum
- October 25, 2022 Harold Miller
- October 26, 2022 Betty Jo Garrett
- October 27, 2022 Sam Montooth
- October 28, 2022 Martin Emerick
- October 31, 2022 Michael Marinich