Mid Century's Plan for COVID-19
As we navigate through the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) landscape together, Mid Century is taking necessary steps to help minimize the spread of the illness. The health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and communities remain our top priority as we monitor the evolving circumstances related to the virus.
Rest assured, Mid Century has always worked with customers during trying times and will continue to do so throughout these rapidly evolving circumstances. We ask that our customers contact our office with their concerns, questions or needs by phone at 309-778-8611 or email email@example.com. We are here to help.
This page will be updated as changes occur.
Comprehensive Plan Effective March 18, 2020… Subject to change.
As of March 18, our Fairview office building will be closed to the public out of caution and doing our part to minimize the spread of the virus. You can still contact:
- 24/7 Technical Support/Repair at 309-778-8611 and push “1”
- Mid Century Communications by phone at 309-778-8611, 8am to 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid Century Fiber by phone at 309-778-3278, Sales 309-333-1023 8am to 5pm or email email@example.com
Payments may be made safely through:
- SmartHub (requires account set-up)
- SmartHub Pay Now (does not require an account set-up)
- By phone
- Drop box at Fairview Office
Customer premise visits:
- If you have an appointment scheduled that requires a premise visit you will be asked that if anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of an illness and if so to reschedule.
- Effective March 23, installations of new service will halt with the possibility of resuming April 6. This is subject to change as circumstances change.
- March Informational Meetings are CANCELLED until further notice.
- Toulon, March 18
- Galva, March 24
- Facebook for Seniors is CANCELLED and will be rescheduled.
- Youth Day, March 31, is CANCELLED
As we tread through these unusual circumstances, we will continue to closely monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow the guidance from the leading government and health authorities. There is so much uncertainty going on, but one thing we are all certain on is to keep the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and communities as the top priority.
We look forward to being able to continue to serve you and provide the best experience possible. We truly thank you for being a customer.