Whether you are wanting to sign up for new services or make changes on your existing service, several forms are provided below for your convenience. All you need to do is click on the desired link and download the form. You can then complete and print the form.
Signing Up For Mid Century Services
- Mid Century is a Cooperative and requires a membership form to be completed, signed and returned. Please contact the office by calling 309-778-8611.
- Want to add or switch to Mid Century Long Distance.
- Avoid unauthorized long distance carrier changes by signing a Preferred Carrier Freeze Authorization and returning.
- Authorize access to your account by someone other than Account Member by completing a Letter Of Authorization.
- Pay your monthly bill automatically with Monthly Payment Authorization Form.
- Optional Battery Backup for Residential Fiber Phone Service information and waiver
- Qualified low-income individuals may be eligible for discounts on traditional phone service. Learn more about the Lifeline program and eligibility.
- Lifeline Application and Household Worksheet
- Donate to Lifeline Program
- Receive monthly discount on your internet service.
Help Illinois compete for jobs in the new economy!